Anyway, back to Christmas - ha ha! I am sad to see it over with so soon, but look forward to the year to come! Here are some pics of our fabulous Christmas!!!
Monday, December 28, 2009
It's Christmas Time
This Christmas season has truly blessed us in ways that were not expected! A few suprises that came our way this past few weeks were very unexpected and yet very much appreciated! We spent a lot of time with family, which is my favorite part! Kylee was spoiled once again this Christmas and as she says "Santa sure thinks I'm a good girl!" Kylee is a good girl and we love her very much! She has the sweetest personality and is the most easy going girl ever! Kylee is truly one of my best friends as I love spending time with her. Looking back, I feel kind of bad for dragging her to some places (appointments, etc), but I like to take her w/me a lot as then I know I'll have someone to talk to and I know I won't feel dumb or awkward w/her by my side! I love mine and Kylee's conversations and look forward to many, many more!
Anyway, back to Christmas - ha ha! I am sad to see it over with so soon, but look forward to the year to come! Here are some pics of our fabulous Christmas!!!

Anyway, back to Christmas - ha ha! I am sad to see it over with so soon, but look forward to the year to come! Here are some pics of our fabulous Christmas!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment