I am now 28 weeks along (12 more to go)! Time is now starting to go by so, so fast but every day that goes by the more excited we get.
This baby boy is so dang active - he is constantly moving around and kicking me, punching me, stretching - just MOVING! I love this feeling! I love the feeling that this kid is bringing to our family already!
Kylee is getting excited as well - she loves to kiss my belly and feel my belly move! She is going to be an amazing big sister, and I know that for a fact!
I now go to my doc appts every other week (due to having a two-vessel cord - I guess you're supposed to have three vessels). Anyway, I go in once a month for ultrasounds (to make sure my fluid level is o.k. and that the baby is growing as he should be) and then once a month to meet w/my doc. It's been an exciting, scary, frustrating, and AMAZING pregnancy all in one and here's to hoping everything will be just fine when he finally makes it to our home!
We love this little man already and can't wait to meet him and hold him and kiss him!
Monday, July 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment