So, here's a run down on the pics below:
Brett took Kylee on a Daddy Daughter date to Gardner Village to see the witches and they had so much fun - THEN Kylee wanted us to all go back so we took Braeden on our first real outting back to Gardner Village! I think he enjoyed it just as much as we did!
Brett and Kylee went on the annual neighborhood family home evening to the corn maze and then to get yogurt (I SOOO wanted to go, but it was way to cold for Braeden so I stayed home and cleaned instead - sigh)! Kylee said she had so much fun answering all the questions and trying to find her way out w/all her friends!
Then came the week long Halloween celebration (just thinking about it makes me tired all over again)! Between family parties, neighbor parties, school parties and the actual day - this was one of THE longest weeks ever! Ha ha! Kylee had so much fun dressing up as the "Bloodstone Vampiress" and Little Man wore a cute Halloween shirt that Kris got him! All in all - it was fun but so very tiring (the last pic of Kylee speaks for itself)!
OH - and we can't forget Brett's turkey! Yay!! We got it back and it looks SO beautiful (can you sense the sarcasm here?)! But in all honesty, Brett was so excited to get it back - just hope it gets to stay in the garage ;)
AND - now I just realized these are all going from end to beginning (the pics anyway) and I am too tired to fix them, so, just look at the pics from the bottom up! He he!
No comments:
Post a Comment