Afterwards we hit up McDonalds to get some breakfast and let the kids play then we came home and colored some easter eggs w/Kylee's cute little friend Cambria! So much fun!! Can't wait to see what the Easter Bunny brings tomorrow!
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Happy Easter (Part One)
Today myself and Kylee went with some neighbors to the Copperton easter egg hunt, which was snowy but fun! I don't ever remember searching for eggs in the snow when I was younger - but, I guess we do live in Utah afterall!
Afterwards we hit up McDonalds to get some breakfast and let the kids play then we came home and colored some easter eggs w/Kylee's cute little friend Cambria! So much fun!! Can't wait to see what the Easter Bunny brings tomorrow!

Afterwards we hit up McDonalds to get some breakfast and let the kids play then we came home and colored some easter eggs w/Kylee's cute little friend Cambria! So much fun!! Can't wait to see what the Easter Bunny brings tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment