Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Brett's 31st Birthday!

Yesterday was Day 1 of Brett's 31st Birthday, man is he old! It's a good thing he is married to a forever 28-year-old! He he!

We didn't do a whole lot but it was nice being able to take him to dinner and spend time w/just our little family.

As Brett doesn't really enjoy our tradition of B&R Ice Cream Cakes (I know - CRAZY), I decided to make him his Mom's Texas Sheet Cake Brownies! Mmm! Too bad I made a huge thing of them and we at approx 3 of them! Oh well - at least I tried!

Happy Birthday Brett! Thank you for all that you do for our family! We love you!


Day 2 of Brett's Birthday was spent w/his parents at Joe's Crab Shack where Kylee ordered crab and ate it all up! She is our fish eater - she LOVES it! Kylee really enjoyed her desert too - it was all over the place!

Of course we can't leave anywhere w/out posing!
Brett and his dad (Blaine). Can you tell they are related????

Our cute little family whom I love VERY, VERY much!


Day 3 of Brett's Birthday (I promise, this is the last day of celebration) consisted of going to dinner w/my family at Morelia's! It was yummy and - as always - fun to just hang with my family! I love them VERY much!!!!

On our way to dinner!!!

FAMILY!!!!!!

Ummm - yeah! Ray was making sure my hair was just perfect for me!!

After the longest Birthday celebration in history, it has come to an end! Happy Birthday Brett! We love you!

2 comments:

  1. I think Chickee was a cute and great gift. I cannot believe he is only 9 years from 40....hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I could help you if you need help "disposing" of the cake. I would hate it to be a burden on ya'll.

    ReplyDelete