Kylee was invited to go to Macyn's Tea Party Birthday Party today after school and was SO excited to get all dressed up! As she didn't like any of the dress up's that she currently has (go figure) I decided to get her a Fancy Nancy tutu and she was able to put it together w/her pink leotard and her pink feather boa! She is truly "Fancy" as Auntie Heather would say!This pic directly below is a total "Bowles" face. I mostly see the "Roden" side in Kylee, but when she pulls a few faces, it is totally Brett's side of the family! He he! Cutie patootie!


Ummm I know what your thinking and YES, we DO watch a lot of America's Next Top Model! =)We have the cutest little neighbor girls!!!!!
Very Fancy if I do say so myself.
ReplyDeleteShe looked so cute! I love that tutu. Maybe someday she WILL be America's next top model! :)
ReplyDelete