Saturday, August 15, 2009

Summary Leading up to Now!

First off, I am starting this blog for one main reason (me and my little family) and am going to try to use this on a more personal level (hence why I will probably make this private). I am not good, by any means, at scrapbooking and/or keeping a journal and want so badly to be able to keep track of our lives, for our children and grandchildren to see - so - here goes!

This past two years have probably been the hardest and most challenging two years of mine and Brett's married life! We have been married for 8 & 1/2 years (9 in Feb) and have never been challenged as much as we have recently.

A year and a half ago (March 16, 2008) Brett lost one of his best friends/cousin (Brad James Emery) in a motor vehicle accident! Life since then has not been the same, but we know that we will see him again one day! Kylee talks about Brad a lot - how he is watching over her two brothers and/or sisters in heaven and that he is with Grandma and Grandpa Bowles (and many others). Kylee is so smart and so in tune w/her Heavenly Father! She is amazing to me and is truly my angel here on earth!

Our other two struggles have been miscarrying two pregnancies in a 5 month timeframe. Myself and Brett would love to have our family grow and it's very hard to have to deal w/the fact that Kylee will be 6 yrs old in Feb (holy crap) and she does not have a brother and/or sister to play with, take care of, etc. Kylee wants a brother or sister so bad! Brett and myself would love to bring another baby into our family and know it will happen, just frustrating when it gets put on hold!

Other than that, I love my life! I have been given the opportunity to be able to stay home w/Kylee and still work from home doing medical transcription. I really enjoy being able to spend time w/Kylee as time has already flown by and I am not sure where 5 and 1/2 years has gone!

Kylee just started Kindergarten and is loving it! She loves her teacher (Mrs. Tipton) and has a few little friends in her class that she knows from primary. Kylee loves to learn and I can't wait to see what this year brings to her!


I am so proud of Kylee and sometimes wonder how me and Brett are SO lucky/blessed to have her in our lives! I love being a Mom to Kylee and truly believe that she is my angel here on earth (Did I already mention this?)! I love Kylee and Brett and am truly blessed!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Welcome to blogging! Your blog is so cute. See, I knew you could do it!

    ReplyDelete